Compact and mid-sized SUVs are nothing new to the market. How do you stand out from the competition in terms of comfort and safety in a compact SUV?
Drivers that want a little extra room for friends, family, and storage – but not TOO much space – can find the perfect fit with a 2017 Kia Sportage. Kia’s smallest SUV features plenty of room without a bulky feel. Their high-end safety and technology features outclass their competitors.
Small Spaces Mean Big Savings in a Kia Sportage
On the outside the Kia Sportage is sleek, stylish, and striking. According to Kia:
The completely redesigned Sportage sets its own aesthetic standards for the compact crossover. Its striking grille, elegant side contours, prominent wheel arches, coupe-like roof, extended wheelbase, and full-chrome window surround achieve a precise balance between luxurious sophistication and dynamic sportiness.
With such elegance in a compact design, is there enough room for seating, cargo, and more? In short – yes.
These dynamic features bring big designs to a small frame:
- Spacious seating with 60/40 flat-folding seats and dual-level cargo floor panel
- Hands-free power lift-gate with automatic opening
- Smart compartments allow you more storage options than other midsize SUVs
- Angled consoles, displays, and ergonomic buttons give you maximum comfort and control
- The SUV’s small body gives better maneuverability on the highway and in parking lots
With a price-tag at around $23,000, a basic 4-cylinder engine, front-wheel drive, and wireless technology features, the Kia Sportage is the perfect 5-passenger compact crossover for your next adventure.
Safety is No Small Feat
Available with an automatic pre-collision braking system and top of the line advanced safety features, the 2017 Kia Sportage is grounded for the whole family. After acing every crash test, it earned the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s Top Safety Pick+ rating. You’ll get protection like blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alerts, and more when you upgrade your Sportage model.
Backed by a 5 year/60,000 mile comprehensive warranty, and a 10 year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty, buying a new Kia gives you years of comfort at no additional cost.
The opportunities are limitless when it comes to the compact features of the Kia Sportage. Find your fit today.
Get the Biggest Advantage on the Smallest Kia SUV with Union County Kia
Purchasing a new or used small Kia Sportage SUV doesn’t have to be a big deal. With great customer service since 1974, get a personal touch with Union County Kia in Charlotte, North Carolina.
What makes Union County Kia different? Our Keffer Advantage benefits are second to none:
- No-Stress buying experience
- Lowest pricing on all pre-owned vehicles
- Complimentary 3 month / 3,000 mile limited powertrain warranty on all pre-owned vehicles
- Honest service for our customers over price, payment, or trade
- 110% price match guarantee (If we can’t beat the other KIA dealer’s price, we will PAY YOU 110% of the difference or $1000, whichever is GREATER!)
- 30 minutes or less maintenance promise
Test-drive a compact Kia SUV model that meets your needs. Call our friendly, experienced staff today at (866) 602-1733.